B2 is prepared by reactive grafting of maleic anhydride onto polypropylene
|performance||This produce is propene polymer with functionalized maleic anhydride,which is especially suitable for the reinforcing and compatibilizing of PP mineral fiber and glass fiber|
B2 is prepared by reactive grafting of maleic anhydride onto polypropylene. Due to the introduction of a strongly polar side group maleanhydride) in the main chain of polypropylene, Therefore, maleic anhydride grafted polypropylene can be a bridge to improve the adhesion and compatibility of polar and nonpolar materials.
|Lzod notched impact strength (23℃)||J/m||60||110|
|Lzod notched impact strength (23℃)||J/m||50||40|
Features:This produce is propene polymer with functionalized maleic anhydride,which is especially suitable for the reinforcing and compatibilizing of PP mineral fiber and glass fiber.
Product features:Low odor
1. It can be used as the PP interface modifier for glass fiber reinforcing and mineral filling to increase the tensile strenth and bending strength.
2. It can be used as PA/PP or PA/PE alloy compatibilizer.
3. It can be used as a compatibilizer between inorganic reinforcing materials (glass fiber) and filling materials (calcium carbonate, talc, etc.) and PP;
4. Can be used as a compatibilizer for PP / nylon alloy:
5. Can be used as wood-plastic compatibilizer;
6. It can be used to improve the adhesion of PP to polar materials (metal, nylon, etc.).
Low odor PP compatibilizer (B2)View More
Coace® B1-1 is a maleic anhydride modified polypropylene with high grafting rate.View More