High melting point PP compatibilizer
|Test data||Test item||Test method|
|Density||0.92 g/cm³||ASTM D792 ISO 1183|
|Melt index||80-110 (190℃, 2.16kg) g/10min||ASTM D1238 ISO 1133|
|Grafting rate||High||Acid-base titration|
B1A is prepared by grafting maleic anhydride to polypropylene. Since it introduces a highly polar side group (maleic anhydride) into the main chain of polypropylene, maleic anhydride grafted polypropylene can be used as a promoter The bridge of adhesion and compatibility between polar materials and non-polar materials.
In the application of PP+glass fiber modification, it can react with the surface-treated glass fiber to improve the compatibility of PP and glass fiber, thereby improving the tensile strength and impact strength of polypropylene. Adding PP compatibilizer when producing filled polypropylene can greatly improve the affinity between filler and polypropylene and the dispersibility of filler. This is a high melting index PP compatibilizer. Its main feature is that its melting index is higher than that of B1, which can meet the requirements of high melting index for thin-walled products and large parts. This product can be used as a surface improver for extruded sheet or extruded sheet, which can effectively improve the surface flatness of the sheet or sheet, and eliminate the unevenness and pitting on the surface of the material.
1. It can be used as a compatibilizer between inorganic reinforcing materials (glass fiber) and filler materials (calcium carbonate, talcum powder, etc.) and PP;
2. It can be used as a surface improver for PP extruded sheet/plate, which can effectively improve the surface smoothness of the material and eliminate the unevenness and pitting of the material surface;
3. Can be used as a compatibilizer for PP/nylon alloy:
4. Can be used as wood-plastic compatibilizer;
5. It can be used to improve the adhesion between PP and polar materials (metal, nylon, etc.).
B2 is prepared by reactive grafting of maleic anhydride onto polypropyleneView More
B1A is a chemically functionalized polypropylene with high content of maleic anhydride.View More
compatibilizer for Polypropylene and Polyamide to make PP/PA blendsView More
Coace Chemical Company Limited
Colebond (xiamen) New Materials Co,.Ltd