W1H can improve the interface affinity between polyolefin substrate and inorganic substances such as metal powder, glass fiber, wood powder, mineral powder, starch, etc., so as to achieve the effect of enhancing the strength of composite materials
W1H is a method of grafting maleic anhydride groups on the molecular chain of high-density polyethylene through chemical reaction, so that the end of high-density polyethylene has the reactivity and strong polarity of maleic anhydride polar molecules.
W1H is a type of chemical compound that is used to graft maleic anhydride (MA) onto the molecular chain of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) through a chemical reaction. The process of grafting involves attaching MA groups to the HDPE chain, which can then react with other polar molecules or surfaces, resulting in improved adhesion and compatibility with other materials.
This process is often used in the production of various polymer composites, coatings, and adhesives, where the polar MA groups on the HDPE backbone can improve the bonding properties of the material. Additionally, the presence of MA groups can also provide other functional benefits such as improved thermal stability, flame retardancy, and resistance to UV radiation.
W1H grafts maleic anhydride groups on the molecular chain of high-density polyethylene through chemical reaction, so that the end of high-density polyethylene has the reactivity and strong polarity of maleic anhydride polar molecules.
W1H is often used as a compatibilizer for polyolefin materials. This product can also be used as a surface improver for extruded sheets or extruded sheets, which can effectively improve the surface flatness of sheets or sheets, and eliminate surface unevenness and pitting of materials.
|Color||White or light yellow|
|Melt Flow Rate（190℃2.16kg）||1-4||g/10min||ASTM D1238|
|Maleic Anhydride Content||High||wt%||COACE Method|
NotesLOW＜0.4wt%; Middle(0.4wt%-0.8wt%); High≥0.8wt%.
1. Can be used as cable material compatibilizer;
2. It can be used as a surface improver for extruded sheet/plate, which can effectively improve the surface smoothness of the material and eliminate the unevenness and pitting of the material surface;
3. It can be used as a compatibilizer for polyethylene and glass fiber to promote the compatibility of polyethylene and glass fiber;
4. Can be used as a compatibilizer for masterbatches with PE as the carrier, such as color masterbatches, flame retardant masterbatches, functional masterbatches, etc.;
5. It can be used as a modifier for extending the anti-fog period of anti-fog mulch and an anti-dripping agent for mulch.
W1L is a general-purpose LLDPE-g-MAH product with excellent comprehensive properties.View More
W1H is a general-purpose HDPE-G-MAH product with excellent comprehensive properties.View More
W1L-1 is a maleic anhydride polymer on polyethylene base. It is in granule form.View More