PA modified plastics characteristics
The development of modified plastics
Glass fiber reinforced PA was studied in the 1950s, but the industrialization began in the 1970s. Since 1976, DuPont developed super tough PA66 in the United States, major companies have developed new modified PA products. The United States, Western Europe, Japan, the Netherlands, Italy and other countries vigorously developed enhanced PA, flame retardant PA and filling PA. A large number of modified PA was put on the market.
As the largest and most important variety of engineering plastics, PA has strong vitality, mainly because it has been modified to achieve high performance. Secondly, the automobile, electrical appliances, telecommunications, electronics, machinery and other industries have increasingly strong requirements for high performance products, and the rapid development of related industries has promoted the process of high performance of engineering plastics, so that it plays an increasingly important role.
Development trend of modified plastics industry
1. The market demand for high-strength and high-rigidity nylon is increasing, and new reinforcement materials such as inorganic whisker reinforcement and carbon fiber reinforced PA have become important varieties, which are mainly used in automobile engine parts, mechanical parts and aviation equipment parts.
2. Nylon alloying will become the mainstream of the development of modified engineering plastics. Nylon alloying is an important way to achieve high performance of nylon, and also the main means to manufacture special materials and improve the properties of nylon. By mixing other polymers, to improve the water absorption of nylon, to provide dimensional stability, as well as low temperature brittleness, heat resistance and wear resistance. Thus, it is suitable for different requirements of the vehicle.
3. The manufacturing technology and application of nano nylon have been developed rapidly. Nano nylon has the advantages of high thermal properties, mechanical properties, flame retardancy and barrier than pure nylon, and the manufacturing cost is comparable to backon nylon. Therefore, it has great competitiveness.
4 for electronic, electrical, electrical appliances flame-retardant nylon increasing day by day, green flame-retardant nylon more and more attention by the market:
5. Antistatic, conductive nylon and magnetic nylon become electronic equipment, high performance process.
6. The research and application of processing AIDS will promote the process of functionalization and high performance of modified nylon.
7. The application of comprehensive technology and the refinement of products are the driving force for the development of its industry.